Membership of the International Society of Meccanomen
- The Society has two classes of members: Ordinary Members and Honorary Members.
- Ordinary Membership shall be open to any individual over the age of 7, but members under the age of 18 may not vote at the general meetings or hold office.
- An applicant for Ordinary Membership shall complete an application form as devised by the committee from time to time, and shall accompany the application with one year's subscription; and any member of the committee may receive the application.
- Membership of the Society shall entitle the holder to one copy of the each of the Society's publications when they appear, and to vote on resolutions.
- Honorary Membership may be conferred upon any individual as determined by the committee and shall carry all the privileges of ordinary membership.
If you wish to join the International Society of Meccanomen, please download this form fill in the form, scan the form and send it by e-mail to
Or send it by mail to:
Kim Fisher, 50 Queen Sreet, Henley on Thames, Oxon, RG9 1AP, UK, tel. +44 (0) 1491 575216
Family members will be entitled to the benefits of ISM membership, except that only one set of all publications will be sent to the membership address. Please indicate on your application form if you are including someone as a family member and include details of the family member(s) - given name and (if you wish) date of birth for each member.
return to ISM main page